Position Title : Lead Data Warehouse Developer
Department : Software
Class : Full Time
Job Location : Frisco, USA
Posted Date : October 16, 2019
- Minimum 8+ years of work experience in the fields of information science, data management and/or computer science.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a solid quantitative discipline in science, business, or social science is preferred.
- Experience in data architecture, data integration/ETL, data warehousing, and business intelligence applications deployed in a complex environment.
- Demonstrated experience with standard analytical, ETL and programming languages and their application (such as SQL, Informatica Power Center, Informatica IDQ or similar tools).
- Demonstrated knowledge of data modeling, database design, and database management.
- Good to have knowledge on Python, Spark and Cloud ecosystem.
- Experience in building and managing a virtual team of multi-cultural information management professionals.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of software development lifecycle processes and procedures.
- Experience in working with databases especially SQL server databases.
- Responsible for understanding the needs of data integration and data quality solutions of customers.
- Responsible for designing and developing the data and business intelligence solutions for Design and develop data quality solutions for the critical data elements for various business areas of the customers.
- Perform analysis on the sources systems and the existing ETL processes for business systems enhancement requirements and implement the proposed IT business solution; involved in performance tuning of ETL and data quality processes and also at the database level; writing automation and scheduling scripts for the developed ETL Jobs and data quality workflows.
- Responsible to develop and implement data quality and audit process for production loads for reconciliation and perform Unit/System integration testing; coordinate with the Quality Assurance Teams and Business users for validating IT business solution; suggest and implement best load processing approaches to meet the SLA's with the downstream business systems.
- Provide the necessary installation, testing and process documentation for Change Request Process Team to implement the validated IT business solution; and works with ETL System administrator for migrating the ETL and data quality objects to production environment and assist production support team if there are any load issues with the existing process.
- Help design and implement the data governance activities for customer's organization.
- You will report to the Company’s Chief Executive Officer.